Senior iOS Engineer
At Ridecell View All Jobs
San Francisco, CA
Ridecell Inc. is the leading fleet automation and mobility platform provider for digital fleet transformation. Ridecell brings the only platform and solutions built specifically to automate the management and monetization of fleets. The Ridecell platform converts siloed data streams into real-time insights, takes advantage of keyless vehicle access and digital immobilizer control, and turns today’s manual fleet processes into automated workflows.
Ridecell powers some of the most successful fleets in cities across Europe and North America. These include services by Gig Car Share from AAA, and KINTO mobility services by Toyota Sweden. Ridecell teams are operating globally out of offices in San Francisco, Paris, Berlin, and Pune India.
- Work with cross-functional product, apps, and backend teams on building new features for iOS
- Work in an agile environment with focus on product quality and stability
- Help the team achieve and maintain full CI/CD and test automation coverage for fast and efficient releases.
- Understand customer pain points and work with internal stakeholders to design, implement and deliver innovative solutions
- Help build integrations with third-party SDKs around user engagement, vehicle hardware interaction, payment providers, etc.
- Keep up and learn new trends in the marketplace and find ways to implement those in our SDKs to provide rich user experience within customer apps.
- Ability to mentor junior and intern team members.
- B.S. or M.S. Computer Science or related experience
- 5+ years of object-oriented software development experience
- 3+ years of experience in building mobile SDKs and frameworks
- Proficient knowledge of building iOS SDKs using Objective C/C++/Swift
- Experience with using performance tools and optimization techniques
- Expert in building features with full unit and functional test coverage
- Knowledge of RESTful implementation in iOS and communicating with backend API's
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with development on multiple mobile platforms (iOS/Android)
- Knowledge with 3rd party injection libs (android annotations, butterknife, dagger etc...)
Perks & Benefits:
- Competitive salary and benefitsRemote workforce
- 100% Employee Covered Medical/Dental/Vision (90% Dependents)
- Unlimited PTO
- Life Insurance
- FSA - Flexible Spending Account
- Commuter Benefits
- Wellness activities - Virtual Workouts
- Happy Hours
- Company Events
- Being part of transparent, high-performance team
- Growth grants
But, the real perks are:
- Challenging and fun work - you'll never have a boring day!
- World-class team that thrives working collaboratively and solving challenging problems
- The opportunity to use data and technology to build the future of fleet automation and mobility
Equal Opportunity Employer
Ridecell is not only committed to building our own diverse and inclusive company, we celebrate our differences and actively work with all Ridezillas in achieving their career ambitions in the broader ecosystem. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage all applicants to apply, no matter your race, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, or gender expression. If we can do anything to improve your application and interview process, please let us know!
To all recruitment agencies: Ridecell does not accept unsolicited resumes. Please do not forward resumes to Ridecell employees. Ridecell is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.