Senior Frontend Engineer
At Ridecell View All Jobs
San Francisco, CA
Ridecell Inc. is the leading IoT platform provider for digital fleet transformation. Ridecell brings the transformative power of IoT to mobility and logistic fleets with the only platform and solutions built specifically for fleets. Fleet IoT converts siloed data streams into real-time insights, takes advantage of digital vehicle control, and turns today’s manual processes into automated workflows.
Ridecell powers some of the most successful fleets in cities across Europe and North America. These include services by Ferrovial, Groupe Renault, Gig Car Share from AAA, and Toyota Sweden. Ridecell teams are operating globally out of offices in San Francisco, Madrid, Paris, Berlin, and Pune India.
We are looking for talented and motivated engineers to join our team here at Ridecell who can hit the ground running and take our product to the next level, as we scale up and develop our business in our target markets. You understand the engineering process, across the stack, but have a particular eye for UI/UX design. Being a team player comes naturally, and you’re someone people can count on to jump in and do whatever is needed to get the job done. You care about the end user, and aren’t afraid to interact directly with clients.
- Take ownership over projects, working within tight deadlines
- Help create products that users will connect with
- Utilize responsive design techniques
- Contribute to the design and architecture of enterprise products and features
- You have at least 5 years Frontend development experience
- You have 2 years of experience with React
- You have experience mentoring new developers.
- Experience with unit testing and automation testing
- You have code samples you can share with us - preferably real projects hosted on GitHub or something similar.
- You've worked at a startup before and love moving quickly.
- You've worked on location aware projects before.
- Experience with modular mono-repo
- NextJS or any other react framework
- Service Side Rendering Components (SSR)
- Experience with TypeScript
What makes this opportunity amazing:
- Competitive salary and benefitsRemote workforce
- 100% Employee Covered Medical/Dental/Vision (90% Dependents)
- Unlimited PTO
- Life Insurance
- FSA - Flexible Spending Account
- Commuter Benefits
- Wellness activities - Virtual Workouts
- Happy Hours
- Company Events
- Being part of transparent, high-performance team
Equal Opportunity Employer
Ridecell is an equal opportunity employer, committed to diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.