Senior Backend Engineer, Core Platform
At Ridecell View All Jobs
San Francisco, CA
Ridecell Inc. is the leading fleet automation and mobility platform provider for digital fleet transformation. Ridecell brings the only platform and solutions built specifically to automate the management and monetization of fleets. The Ridecell platform converts siloed data streams into real-time insights, takes advantage of keyless vehicle access and digital immobilizer control, and turns today’s manual fleet processes into automated workflows.
Ridecell powers some of the most successful fleets in cities across Europe and North America. These include services by Gig Car Share from AAA, and KINTO mobility services by Toyota Sweden. Ridecell teams are operating globally out of offices in San Francisco, Paris, Berlin, and Pune India.
- Contribute to the design, architecture and build of our core platform.
- Take ownership over project timelines and deliverables.
- Help scale the platform and build out new features.
- Work with customers and launch teams with occasional travel.
- Fluency in Python & Django
- Experience with RESTful APIs and API design.
- 3+ years of experience in hands-on professional software development (internships included).
- You always leave code better than you found it.
- Self-directed, but also work well with other engineers.
- Excited about working for a startup and moving quickly.
- Experience with using performance tools and optimization techniques.
Perks & Benefits:
- Remote workforce
- 100% Employee Covered Medical/Dental/Vision (90% Dependents)
- Unlimited PTO
- Life Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Wellness activities - Virtual Workouts
- Happy Hours
- Company Events
- Dog Friendly
But, the real perks are:
- Challenging and fun work - you'll never have a boring day!
- World-class team that thrives working collaboratively and solving challenging problems
- The opportunity to use data and technology to build the future of fleet automation and mobility
Ridecell is not only committed to building our own diverse and inclusive company, we celebrate our differences and actively work with all Ridezillas in achieving their career ambitions in the broader ecosystem. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage all applicants to apply, no matter your race, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, or gender expression. If we can do anything to improve your application and interview process, please let us know!
To all recruitment agencies: Ridecell does not accept unsolicited resumes. Please do not forward resumes to Ridecell employees. Ridecell is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.