Backend Engineer- FleetOps
At Ridecell View All Jobs
Ridecell (www.ridecell.com) is powering next generation of ridesharing, carsharing and autonomous new mobility services. As the world shifts to a mobility on-demand model and new companies rush to enter as service providers, Ridecell is ready to support these initiatives. Already 20 customers, including Renault, Penske and AAA use our proven platform to launch, operate, and scale their new mobility services.
We are looking for talented and motivated engineers to join our team here at Ridecell who can hit the ground running and take our product to the next level, as we scale up and develop our business in our target markets. The Backend Engineers who are building our Core Platform work across the stack, always willing to go the extra mile to deliver the highest quality in enterprise software. As a developer for Ridecell you are building the tools today that will redefine tomorrow's transit.
- Take ownership over project timelines and deliverables
- Contribute to the design, architecture and build of our Core Platform
- Help scale the platform and build out new features
- Apply algorithm development to solve deep problems
- Work with customers when needed
- 5+ years of software/web development experience
- Experience at least with 3 technologies from the following: Python, Django, Celery, Kafka, Docker, Go, Kubernetes, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Redis, RabbitMQ
- Past experience working with test-driven development, continuous integration, code review, automation testing process
- Ability to contribute as a senior technical resources, write correct and clean code
- microservices architecture experience
- experience in Extreme Programming, Agile/Scrum