iOS SDK Engineer
At Ridecell View All Jobs
San Francisco, CA
Ridecell (www.ridecell.com) is powering next generation of Ridesharing, Carsharing and Autonomous shared mobility services. As the world shifts to a mobility on- demand model and new companies rush to enter as service providers, Ridecell is ready to support these initiatives. Already 20+ customers, including Penske, Renault, RideKleen, Blu Smart and AAA use our proven platform to build their shared mobility businesses.
Ridecell’s carsharing team is looking for talented and motivated iOS engineers to join our SDK team who can hit the ground running and take our product to the next level, as we scale up and develop our business in our target markets. We build SDKs that will define and empower the carsharing apps of next generation. An ideal candidate is a proactive thinker, problem solver, team player and flexible with shifting project priorities and pressure. If you're passionate about building mobile SDK that is scalable, performant, efficient, and STABLE we'd like to talk to you.
- Work with cross functional product, apps, and backend teams on building new features
- Work in an agile environment with focus on product quality and stability
- Help the team achieve and maintain full CI/CD and test automation coverage for fast and efficient releases.
- Help build integrations with third party SDKs around user engagement, vehicle hardware interaction, payment providers, etc.
- Keep up and learn new trends in the marketplace and find ways to implement those in our SDKs to provide rich user experience within customer apps.
- Ability to mentor junior and intern team members.
- B.S. or M.S. Computer Science or related experience
- 5+ years of object-oriented software development experience
- 3+ years of experience in building mobile SDKs and frameworks
- Proficient knowledge of building iOS SDKs using Objective C/C++/Swift
- Experience with using performance tools and optimization techniques
- Expert in building features with full unit and functional test coverage
- Knowledge of RESTful implementation in iOS and communicating with backend API's
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Must be willing to work on-site in our San Francisco office
- Experience with development on multiple mobile platforms (iOS/Android)
- Knowledge with 3rd party injection libs (android annotations, butterknife, dagger etc...)