Senior Backend Engineer, Carsharing
At Ridecell View All Jobs
San Francisco, CA
Ridecell (www.ridecell.com) is powering next generation of ridesharing, carsharing and autonomous new mobility services. As the world shifts to a mobility on-demand model and new companies rush to enter as service providers, Ridecell is ready to support these initiatives. Already 20 customers, including BMW, Renault and AAA use our proven platform to launch, operate, and scale their new mobility services.
We are looking for talented and motivated engineers to join our team here at Ridecell who can hit the ground running and take our product to the next level, as we scale up and develop our business in our target markets. The Backend Engineers who are building our platform work across the stack, always willing to go the extra mile to deliver the highest quality in enterprise software. As a developer for Ridecell you are building the tools today that will redefine tomorrow's transit.
- Take ownership over project timelines and deliverables
- Contribute to the design, architecture and build of our Core Platform
- Help scale the platform and build out new features
- Apply algorithm development to solve deep problems
- Work with customers when needed
- Fluency in Python or confident that you can get there quickly, and 5+ years experience in another programming language
- Experience with RESTful APIs and API design.
- Experience in web application framework like Django, Flask or Ruby on Rails.
- You always leave code better than you found it, and you have opinions on software design.
- Self-directed, but also work well with other engineers.
- Excited about working for a startup and moving quickly.
- 3+ years of experience.
- An open source profile (such as Github) with some interesting projects is highly desirable
- DevOps experience, especially with AWS, Kubernetes, Docker, Vagrant, Ansible, and Postgres.