Data Scientist, Autonomous Driving (Perception)
At Ridecell View All Jobs
Day to day responsibilities include :
- Defining data gathering requirements to improve perception systems and architect intelligent and efficient data gathering systems.
- Developing active data curation techniques to capture targeted scenarios, objects and scenes. Develop perception algorithms to run on the data gathering fleet to decide which data is captured and saved.
- Offline data curation where gathered data is analysed, clustered and statistically and qualitatively analysed.
- Working with a team of data engineers who will manage the software and hardware infrastructure for data collection and annotation.
- Reviewing data annotations and liaising with annotation partners.
- Work closely with perception engineers to develop and evaluate machine learning systems and data gathering needs.
- Mentor and lead other data scientists in your team.
- MS degree in CS/EE/ECE or equivalent industry experience.
- 1.5+ years of experience in developing machine learning systems.
- 2+ years of experience in data science applications.
- Experience with ML frameworks like Tensorflow, PyTorch.
- Strong programming experience in C++ and Python.
- Experience in machine learning on embedded systems.
- Worked with data annotations for LIDAR and Camera perception (Bonus)
- Experience in self driving car teams (Bonus)