Director of Customer Success
At Ridecell View All Jobs
San Francisco, CA
Ridecell (www.ridecell.com) is powering next generation of ridesharing, carsharing and autonomous shared mobility services. As the world shifts to a mobility on-demand model and new companies rush to enter as service providers, Ridecell is ready to support these initiatives. Already 20+ customers, including Penske, Renault, RideKleen, Blu Smart and AAA use our proven platform to build their shared mobility businesses.
As a critical part of Ridecell’s growth and customer retention, this person will scale and lead a team of Customer Success professionals to cultivate relationships with our customer base and expose the value of our software. This is a unique opportunity to own a team that is tasked with impacting the success of our customers
- Serve as the account owner of all client(s)
- Serve as the leader of client engagements involving technology implementations
- Deploy strategy to help customers adopt and see the value of Ridecell software ultimately leading to high customer satisfaction
- Develop and maintain key relationships with senior level clients
- Direct the strategic planning and execution of presentations, plans and concepts
- Manage senior-level Client Engagement leaders who manage the day-to-day work on each implementation
- Ensure service levels and tactics are keeping with strategic goals
- Keep current on industry trends, news and happenings and bring innovative concepts forward
- Develop, investigate and initiate opportunities and partnerships
- Communicate client requests and information to the appropriate agency departments and individuals
- Manage resource needs across all service lines (technology, creative, project management, etc.) to meet launch dates on time and on budget
- Leverage data and insights to drive strategic recommendations to client
- 10+ years managing a customer success, customer support and/or tech operations team with exceptional results.
- Enthusiastic and creative leader with a proven ability to motivate and focus a team while developing individuals.
- Strong empathy for customers and passion for growth.
- Experience with cloud-based/SaaS solution offerings and ability to articulate the benefits of SaaS.
- Excellent communications skills, both written and oral.