At Ridecell View All Jobs
Auro ( www.auro.ai ), is now the Autonomous Driving Division of Ridecell. Ridecell has a rich experience in operations and management of large fleets of vehicles at scale and Auro is focusing on developing the autonomous driving technology for our clients. We are together pushing for the widespread adoption of autonomous mobility with our self driving fleets and end to end mobility service platform.
Devops and Infrastructure forms an important piece of the puzzle for solving autonomous driving. Join our growing Infrastructure team, to get a first hand exposure of what it takes to develop a full L4 stack.
The daily tasks of a release engineer include continuous integration and deployment , docker workspace setup, repository maintenance etc.
- Strong aptitude towards neat code and clean release.
- Experience in CI management and CI tools like Jenkins, Teamcity, CircleCI etc. (with at least 1-2 years of experience in using them)
- Experience with basic infrastructure and programming tools like Git, bash, docker , C++ , python
- Build , automation tools for C++, python codebases
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience
- Unit testing (JUnit, GTest, Py.Test/Nose)
- Experience with static analysis and code coverage tooling such as roslint, cpplint etc.
- Knowledge of ROS platform, Robotics systems
- Know-how of deep learning/neural network infrastructure
- Integration with HIL, simulation tools etc.