At Ridecell View All Jobs
San Francisco, CA
Ridecell (www.ridecell.com) is powering next generation of ridesharing, carsharing and autonomous shared mobility services. As the world shifts to a mobility on- demand model and new companies rush to enter as service providers, Ridecell is ready to support these initiatives. Already 20+ customers, including Penske, Renault, RideKleen, Blu Smart and AAA use our proven platform to build their shared mobility businesses.
The IT Engineer is a highly technical, problem-solving, multi-tasking person comfortable working with various end-user apps and devices such as Linux, Macs, PCs, Server Administration, AV set up, video conferencing platforms, mobile devices, and more.
- Provide technical IT Support in a Linux (Ubuntu) dense environment, Windows 10, Apple, support various mobile devices, iPads, printers, and peripherals.
- Facilitate an awesome AV conferencing experience for our users using Zoom, Hangouts Meet, and support its hardware dependencies.
- Image laptops, install end-user software, and provide asset management.
- Tackle linux distro config and server administration in an on-site network stack while working closely with the Senior DevOps Engineer to optimize our AI hardware and storage solutions.
- Diagnose and resolve VPN issues, provide network support, and general wireless issues.
- Coordinate with Computer/Laptop vendors and repair Ridecell’s IT assets.
- Procure IT peripherals and accessories to ensure a readily available and organized inventory.
- Resolve IT support requests through all communication channels; see the support request through to its resolution, escalate issues to appropriate stakeholders.
- Coordinate with Ridecell’s on-boarding team to provision new hires with laptops, access to SaaS-based tools, prep workstations, and provide new hires with IT training.
- Support endpoint security standards (antivirus/firewall/patching/two-factor authentication)
- Handle system access and maintain user accounts, passwords, data integrity & security
- Support the IT Manager with day-to-day IT operations and provide cross-functional support to other business partners.
- Help desk experience in troubleshooting macOS, Windows 10, and common end-user applications, such as; G Suite, Office 365, JIRA, Confluence, .
- 1-3 years experience in IT Support in a professional environment
- Basic experience in troubleshooting mobile devices (Android, iPhone, iPad).
- Minimum of 12-months experience providing technical support to over 150 stakeholders in different timezones.
- Capable of providing technical solutions on the fly in a high-stakes and high-paced environment.
- Experience with troubleshooting WiFi in a signal-dense environment.
- Granular attention to detail.
- Taking end-to-end ownership of all support requests from initiation to resolution.
- A 'can-do' attitude.
- An innate ability to roll up your sleeves to undertake any challenges, adjust quickly to changing priorities, and make quick and thoughtful decisions with limited information.
- Ability to work well in a team environment with a focus on knowledge sharing, collaboration, and time management.
- Ability to stay even-keeled as you manage the user's expectations
- Strong communication and customer service skills.
- Able to lift cumbersome boxes weighing up to 50 lbs when help is not available - know when to ask for help when you need it