Engineering Manager, Fleet Operations
At Ridecell View All Jobs
Ridecell (www.ridecell.com) is powering next generation of ridesharing, carsharing and autonomous new mobility services. As the world shifts to a mobility on-demand model and new companies rush to enter as service providers, Ridecell is ready to support these initiatives. Already 20 customers, including BMW, Renault and AAA use our proven platform to launch, operate, and scale their new mobility services.
We are looking for talented and motivated engineers to join our team here at Ridecell who can hit the ground running and take our product to the next level, as we scale up and develop our business in our target markets. The Backend Engineers who are building our Core Platform work across the stack, always willing to go the extra mile to deliver the highest quality in enterprise software. As a developer for Ridecell you are building the tools today that will redefine tomorrow's transit.
- Mentor and lead the engineers on the team, helping them to develop as leaders
- Work closely with Product, Design, and Marketing to conceive features, plan projects, and build roadmaps
- Be accountable for driving project execution
- Hire Awesome Engineers and help them grow into great leaders
- Weigh several, and often conflicting, constraints and make rapid decisions
- Anticipate future technical needs and craft plans to release them, and balance feature development with investments in tech debt reduction
- Collaborate with other engineering leaders on priorities, processes, and policies
- Minimum 12 + years of software/web development experience
- Experience at least with 2 technologies from the following: Python, Django, Celery, Kafka, Docker, Go, Kubernetes, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Redis, RabbitMQ
- Past experience working with test-driven development, continuous integration, code review, automation testing process
- Ability to contribute as a senior technical resources, write correct and clean code