Engineering Manager, Mobile Apps
At Ridecell View All Jobs
San Francisco, CA
Ridecell is looking for an experienced Engineering Manager, Mobile Apps to lead the team in building our platform that enables our customers to design, launch, and scale ridesharing, carsharing, micromobility and autonomous mobility services.
- Managing teams of 5-6 smart, diverse and inquisitive engineers.
- Shipping user-facing products, for mobile platforms.
- Work closely with Product, Design, and Marketing to conceive features, plan projects, and build roadmaps
- Helping your team by getting your hands dirty as needed will be required, this will require hands-on programming experience in Objective-C, Swift and Java/Kotlin are a great plus
- Hire Awesome Engineers and help them grow into Great leaders
- Weigh several, and often conflicting, constraints and make rapid decisions
- Highly involved in recruitment while building team also leading app development for both platforms
- Anticipate future technical needs and craft plans to realize them, and balance feature development with investments in tech debt reduction
- Collaborate with other engineering leaders on priorities, processes, and policies
- 10 years of industry experience with minimum 5 years of Android or iOS application development experience.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience building apps from scratch and managing a mobile app team, preferably with both iOS and Android.
- Technical experience with web applications to be able to talk to engineers about architecture and product decisions also should be able to engage with customers all over world.
- Proven history of contributing to product strategy and shipping products with multi-functional teams.
- You are highly organized. With many people doing many things in a fast-moving company, strong organizational skills—both for yourself and for the team—will be required