Frontend Engineer, Ridesharing
At Ridecell View All Jobs
Ridecell (www.ridecell.com) is powering next generation of ridesharing, carsharing and autonomous new mobility services. As the world shifts to a mobility on-demand model and new companies rush to enter as service providers, Ridecell is ready to support these initiatives. Already 20 customers, including BMW, VW, Renault and AAA use our proven platform to launch, operate, and scale their new mobility services.
We are looking for talented and motivated engineers to join our team here at Ridecell who can hit the ground running and take our product to the next level, as we scale up and develop our business in our target markets. You understand the engineering process, across the stack, but have a particular eye for UI/UX design. Being a team player comes naturally, and you’re someone people can count on to jump in and do whatever is needed to get the job done. You care about the end user, and aren’t afraid to interact directly with clients.
- Take ownership over projects, working within tight deadlines
- Help create products that users will connect with
- Utilize responsive design techniques
- Contribute to the design and architecture of enterprise products and features
- You have experience mentoring new developers.
- You have code samples you can share with us - preferably real projects hosted on GitHub or something similar.
- You've worked at a startup before and love moving quickly.
- Currently living in US and willing to relocate to San Francisco.
- You have experience with one or more of these: React, Flux, Redux, Sass, Babel, ES2015, REST APIs, WebSockets, Elm, Webpack
- You've worked on location aware projects before.