Strategic Accounts Manager
At Ridecell View All Jobs
San Francisco, CA
Ridecell (www.ridecell.com) is powering next generation of ridesharing, carsharing and autonomous shared mobility services. As the world shifts to a mobility on- demand model and new companies rush to enter as service providers, Ridecell is ready to support these initiatives. Already 20+ customers, including Penske, Renault, RideKleen, Blu Smart and AAA use our proven platform to build their shared mobility businesses.
The Strategic Accounts Manager will manage and optimize key account(s) in the Enterprise channel to drive customer account growth and ongoing customer engagement and retention. This role reports to the Director of Strategic Accounts and will work closely with Customer Success, Customer Support Product, Analytics, Finance, Creative and Development teams.
- Drive partnership strategy, develop go to market plans for new product lines and manage overall direction of relationship with key accounts
- Be an advocate for the partner while maintaining a holistic view of the relationship on a day-to-day operational and strategic level.
- Design and execute multi-channel customer expansion strategies, produce profitable customer relationships and maximize ROI.
- Maintain deep understanding of contractual relationship and track/enforce obligations
- Work cross-functionally with marketing, analytics, finance, creative and development teams to maximize conversion funnel.
- Develop account plans and monitor performance results for customer success metrics and lifecycle campaigns.
- Leverage data, analytics and industry knowledge to drive growth and lifetime value metrics.
- Identify new opportunities, partnerships, features, services, and capabilities that impact program profitability and generate professional services opportunities
- Prepare key account and management reports.
- Monitor competitive environment.
- Present updates to executive leadership team.
- Manage customer success managers and growth analysts
- Engage customers to plan and execute growth campaign together with the on house growth team
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience in account management or business development, B2B or direct-to-consumer marketing, and/or project management in technology, software, financial, utility or information services industry.
- Minimum 2 years in a B2B account management role
- Consulting experience a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree from top university, preferably in technology or business; MBA or MS preferred.
- Practical working knowledge of multi-channel consumer marketing strategies with an emphasis on direct to consumer marketing and online/interactive campaigns.
- Solid project management skills and experience managing large enterprise customers and agile cross functional account teams.
- Highly organized, detail-oriented with the ability to prioritize and respond quickly in an ever-changing environment.
- Proven track record of focusing on solutions, key metrics and results, propelled by positive can-do attitude, energy and entrepreneurial spirit to achieve financial success.
- Data driven and comfortable working in a data intensive environment.
- Proven ability to establish productive working relationships at all levels and influence change with internal and external business partners.
- Ability to maintain good balance of strategic vision and tactical implementation.
- Strong professional ethics and impeccable personal integrity.
- Strong verbal, written, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Strong working knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint.
- This person MUST have Direct to Consumer Marketing experience and Business to Business experience, over all understanding of transportation/ mobility as a service business