System Integration Software Engineer, Autonomous Driving
At Ridecell View All Jobs
We are looking for an expert in software, systems engineering, systems integration with hands on SW engineering skills who can not only address different systems integration needs, but also (when need be) develop/debug different parts of our autonomous driving software stack.
- SW system integration, SW module maintenance
- Understand high level architectural designs, and integrate system level modules for fully autonomous vehicle system functionality
- Scenario creation for overall AD stack testing and validation, in simulation.
- Support the team in debugging and (when/if need be) developing modules of the autonomous driving software stack
- Drilling down to the reason of inconsistencies / issues found during field tests, and fix them
- BS in CS/Electrical/Robotics or equivalent + 2-3 years professional experience, or MSc + 1-2yr of experience in robotics or autonomous vehicle projects
- Hands on experience in design and development of autonomous system modules
- Expert in debugging system components and/or modules
- Expert in algorithms and C++ programming
- Ability of delivering neat and efficient code in a timely manner
- Strong foundation in all aspects of applied linear algebra
- Acquaintance with latest self driving car projects like Apollo, Autoware etc.
- Experience in diagnostics and health monitoring of robotic/AD systems