At Ridecell View All Jobs
Ridecell (www.ridecell.com) is powering next generation of ridesharing, carsharing and autonomous shared mobility services. As the world shifts to a mobility on- demand model and new companies rush to enter as service providers, Ridecell is ready to support these initiatives. Already 20+ customers, including Penske, Renault, RideKleen, Blu Smart and AAA use our proven platform to build their shared mobility businesses.
Ridecell is looking for an experienced Infrastructure/Operations (DevOps) Manager to lead our team in improving and maintaining our platform which enables our customers to design, launch, and scale ride-sharing, car sharing, dynamic fixed route and autonomous mobility services.
- Hire, train and grow a new 24/7 operations team of system administrators and engineers.
- Lead root cause analyses in collaboration with software development teams.
- Lead the scaling, planning and costing of additional infrastructure capacity.
- Ensure product development teams have the infrastructure they need to work smoothly and efficiently
- Anticipate future technical needs and craft plans to realize them.
- Collaborate with other engineering leaders on priorities, processes, and policies
- 10+ years of industry experience with 5 years of Engineering management experience
- 5+ years of running an infrastructure/operations team experience.
- Experience deploying and maintaining complex applications in a dynamic environment
- Hands-on experience with AWS, Linux.
- Bonus: Experience in Kubernetes, Python, Go.
Team building & People management
- Experience working with teams that are located across different time-zones and geographies
- You posses extraordinary written and verbal communication skills
- You are highly organized. With many people doing many things in a fast-moving company, strong organizational skills— both for yourself and for the team—will be required