At Ridecell View All Jobs
Ridecell (www.ridecell.com) is powering next generation of ridesharing, carsharing and autonomous shared mobility services. As the world shifts to a mobility on- demand model and new companies rush to enter as service providers, Ridecell is ready to support these initiatives. Already 20+ customers, including Penske, Renault, RideKleen, Blu Smart and AAA use our proven platform to build their shared mobility businesses.
Ridecell is looking for an experienced Infrastructure/Operations (DevOps) Manager to lead our team in improving and maintaining our platform which enables our customers to design, launch, and scale ride-sharing, car sharing, dynamic fixed route and autonomous mobility services.
- Mentor and lead the engineers on the team, helping them to develop as leaders
- Work closely with Product, Design, and Marketing to plan projects and develop roadmaps
- Ensure product development teams have the infrastructure they need to work smoothly and efficiently
- Evaluate resourcing needs and help fill them through sourcing and interviewing, ensuring a balance of staff across all projects
- Anticipate future technical needs and craft plans to realize them, and balance feature development with investments in tech debt reduction
- Collaborate with other engineering leaders on priorities, processes, and policies
- 10 years of industry experience with 5 years of Engineering management experience
- 5+ years of infrastructure/operations experience
- Experience deploying and maintaining complex applications in a dynamic environment
- Strong experience in automating Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery and Agile practices for a highly scalable system
- Experience with configuration management tools like Ansible, Chef, Puppet, or Salt.
Team building & People management
- Experience working with teams that are located across different time-zones and geographies
- You posses extraordinary written and verbal communication skills
- You are highly organised. With many people doing many things in a fast-moving company, strong organisational skills— both for yourself and for the team—will be required