Senior iOS Engineer, Carsharing
At Ridecell View All Jobs
Ridecell (www.ridecell.com) is powering next generation of ridesharing, carsharing and autonomous shared mobility services. As the world shifts to a mobility on- demand model and new companies rush to enter as service providers, Ridecell is ready to support these initiatives. Already 20+ customers, including Penske, Renault, RideKleen, Blu Smart and AAA use our proven platform to build their shared mobility businesses.
The Senior iOS Engineer at Ridecell plays a key role in leading the development of our existing app and striving to continually build and develop new offerings like scooter sharing. The person is focused on innovation, constantly improving both the technical foundation and the user interface.
- Implementing core libraries to support all RideCell products (car-sharing ride sharing, on demand, dynamic fixed route)
- Develop abstraction layers to integrate multiple third party solutions e.g. car hardwares, payment providers etc.
- Develop new features like communication between vehicle and the app (lock, unlock, navigational information)
- Making sure the apps supports dynamic UI and features to help scale products while supporting client needs
- Extend and implement our APIs
- Implement unit and UI automation tests
- B.E/B Tech/M.E/M Tech/MCA or equivalent education.
- 5+ years of object-oriented software development experience
- 3+ years mobile application development at the user interface and system levels
- Shipped iOS apps, ideally available on Appstore.
- Proficient knowledge of the cocoa touch UIkit and Apple map, Bluetooth, Location.
- Good sense of usability and consumer facing product development.
- Knowledge of RESTful implementation in iOS and communicating with backend API's
- Must be willing to work on-site in our San Francisco office
- Experience with swift
- You are familiar with common iOS libraries like Alamofire, RXSwift, etc
- Knowledge of iOS development patterns, preferably MVC or MVVM
- Knowledge of websockets, firebase etc.
- Other languages to know (python, js, kotlin, c++)