Senior Product Manager, Mobile
At Ridecell View All Jobs
San Francisco, CA
Ridecell (www.ridecell.com) is powering next generation of ridesharing, carsharing and autonomous shared mobility services. As the world shifts to a mobility on- demand model and new companies rush to enter as service providers, Ridecell is ready to support these initiatives. Already 20+ customers, including Penske, Renault, RideKleen, Blu Smart and AAA use our proven platform to build their shared mobility businesses.
As our Product Manager dedicated to mobile experiences, you will help define the strategy for our fast-growing iOS and Android applications and lead the development of best in market user experiences.
- Take ownership of our mobile experiences across Android and iOS
- Be the internal subject matter expert in mobile first product development.
- Work closely with internal and external stakeholders to realize your ideas
- Determine product roadmap: create, prioritize, and support ongoing tasks.
- Collect and synthesize feedback on new ideas from internal and external stakeholders.
- Mobile apps and SDK components expertise
- Master’s in Business Administration (MBA) or equivalent is strongly preferred. Bachelor's degree in design, engineering, or related field is a strong plus.
- 10-12+ years experience in product strategy, product management, management consulting or related fields, with expanding leadership responsibilities
- Hands on experience managing all aspects of the product management lifecycle - both business and technical - are required.
- Proven track record of bringing new products to market and scaling B2B or B2B2C businesses.
- Experience managing complex, cross-functional teams that include both internal and external stakeholders (including clients and other third party partners)
- An obsession with product fidelity and delivering a great customer experience. Take a fact-based approach to making decisions, validating those assumptions and adapting rapidly
- Must possess solid understanding of B2B enterprise cloud platforms and services, consumer mobile applications (iOS and Android), and micro-services a strong plus. Domain expertise in new mobility solutions, transportation and two-sided business models, and share economy a strong plus.
- Strong analytical skills & technical acumen along with knowledge of product management principles.
- Flexible and creative thinker with the ability to define business tradeoffs, generate out-of-the-box solutions and manage uncertainty.
- Excellent written and oral communication, interpersonal and presentation skills and the proven ability to influence, negotiate and communicate effectively.