Software Development Engineer in Test
At Ridecell View All Jobs
San Francisco, CA
Ridecell (www.ridecell.com) is powering next generation of ridesharing, carsharing and autonomous new mobility services. As the world shifts to a mobility on-demand model and new companies rush to enter as service providers, Ridecell is ready to support these initiatives. Already 20 customers, including BMW, Renault and AAA use our proven platform to launch, operate, and scale their new mobility services
- Build and maintain an automated test infrastructure for a multi-platform product that will be used to validate all aspects of the product operation.
- Evaluate product functionality and create test strategies and test cases to assess product quality.
- Integrate with SCM infrastructure to establish a continuous build and test cycle.
- Establish processes and tools set to maintain automation scripts and generate regular test reports.
- Experienced in API test automation
- Experience with API automation testing including unit test automation frameworks
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or similar technical field
- 4+ years of experience as a Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET)
- Strong programming experience with Python and/or Go
- Demonstrated experience in test framework design and development
- Experience with testing methodologies (Unit, Scrum)
- Experience with running performance benchmarks
- Experience with mobile automation (iOS and Android and web automation
- Strong knowledge of QA methodology and tools, with demonstrated experience in an SDET role
- Strong, object-oriented design and coding skills
- Coding experience with automated testing frameworks, tools, services, and physical devices
- Ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions
- Deal well with ambiguous/undefined problems; ability to think abstractly
- Experienced in Agile or Scrum software development methodologies
- Experience influencing software engineering best practices within your team
- Excellent communication, collaboration, reporting, analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience with Android, iOS or other mobile application development or testing
- Knowledge of industry standard test automation tools and experience developing product test harnesses
- Experience with open source tools and resources